AusTimorFN will host a Friendship Forum at the VLGA Office in Melbourne on 30th July.
Please RSVP by 25 July to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you are a member of our Facebook page – you can sign-up to this Event on Facebook.
Please advise us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any specific dietary requirements.
10:00am – Coffee and registration for a 10:30am prompt start:
- Update on Decentralisation and the Municipal Agreements – by Mark Grant, LGV
- Friendship Group presentations on recent projects by
- Macedon Friends of East Timor,
- Larimi Village Partnership and
- Indigo Atauro Island Friendship Group
- Friendship Groups Networking session to enable sharing of their projects, activities and ideas
Lunch will be provided to enable participants to network and connect with people from other Friendship Groups – A gold coin donation would be appreciated.
30 July 10:00AM–4:00PM
60 Leicester Street, Carlton, VIC 3053
Please promote this Forum to your Friendship Group and put the date in your diary.