AusTimorFN will host a Friendship Forum at the VLGA Office in Melbourne on 24th October.
If you have not already – then please RSVP by 19 October to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are a member of our Facebook page - you can sign-up to this Event on Facebook. Please advise us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any specific dietary requirements.
10:00am - Coffee and registration for a 10:30am prompt start:
- Mark Grant, Director - Local Government Victoria, with an update on Decentralisation and the Municipal Agreements
- Janelle Saffin, Activist, Advocate, Educator on Timor Sea Boundary
- Dan Nicholson from the Timor Sea Justice Campaign
- Friendship Groups sharing of their projects, activities and ideas
- Future Forums - we will canvass your ideas on topics you would like to hear in future forums. So please talk with your Friendship Group and bring along their ideas.
Lunch will be provided to enable participants to network and connect with people from other Friendship Groups – A gold coin donation would be appreciated.
Sat 24 October, 10:00AM–4:00PM
VLGA - Victorian Local Governance Association Inc
60 Leicester Street, Carlton, VIC 3053
Please promote this Forum to your Friendship Group and put the date in your diary.