The Network (AusTimorFN) brings together 'Friendship Groups' that operate across Australia and in Timor-Leste, to bring about the better flow of information between the groups and with partner communities in Timor-Leste. AusTimorFN also facilitates liaison and coordination with the Government of Timor-Leste on behalf of the Friendship Group movement.
- AusTimorFN 2019 Membership Fees Due 18 March, 2019
- Xanana Gusmão Reading Room – Library donations 30 January, 2017
- Time to Draw the Line (Timor Sea documentary) – how YOU can organise a screening! 21 January, 2017
- DILI DECLARATION 18 August, 2016
- Graeme Emonson, Executive Director at LGV (Speakers Notes) 18 August, 2016