Australia Timor-Leste Friendship Groups are invited to promote and organise an event screening of this excellent documentary about the Timor Sea; Time to Draw the Line. You are strongly encouraged to organise such an event on or around the United Nations World Day of Social Justice on 20 February 2017 to coincide with simultaneous events organised by the Timor Sea Justice Campaign.… Read the rest
The Network (AusTimorFN) brings together 'Friendship Groups' that operate across Australia and in Timor-Leste, to bring about the better flow of information between the groups and with partner communities in Timor-Leste. AusTimorFN also facilitates liaison and coordination with the Government of Timor-Leste on behalf of the Friendship Group movement.
- AusTimorFN 2019 Membership Fees Due 18 March, 2019
- Xanana Gusmão Reading Room – Library donations 30 January, 2017
- Time to Draw the Line (Timor Sea documentary) – how YOU can organise a screening! 21 January, 2017
- DILI DECLARATION 18 August, 2016
- Graeme Emonson, Executive Director at LGV (Speakers Notes) 18 August, 2016