Last year AusTimorFN compiled Friendship Group Reports into one document and provided this to the Minister of State Administration. You can view and download last year’s report from the Friendship Group Activities page
Many Friendship Groups have found this an excellent resource to understand more about the activities of other Friendship Groups in Australia.
Again this year we are asking Friendship Groups to submit a two page summary of their activities before
the 8th July 13July.
Please email reports to Derarca O’Mahony, firstname.lastname@example.org
If your Friendship Group submitted a report last year, please copy and paste our edited version from last year’s report into a Word document and then update it for 2014/2015 activities and plans.
An example of the preferred style of report is last year’s Friends of Baguia report.
For uniformity in the report and to reduce editing time, please follow these guidelines:
- The Report must be in a Word document (not PDF)
- Friendship logo on the first page
- Please do not include any email or phone contact details
- Headings to use:
- History (include Timorese Friendship Contacts, but no emails or phone numbers.)
- Projects completed in 2014
- Plans for 2015
- One or two small photos can be embedded in the document if you wish
- Please use Arial Font 10 to 12
- All this information must all fit on no more than TWO A4 pages (we are sorry but for consistency and readability longer submissions will not be accepted)
We look forward to receiving a report from your Friendship Group before
the 8th July DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 13 July.