Below is the text of a presentation by the Timor-Leste Vice Minister for State Administration, Tomas Cabral, to the Local Government Professionals Australia National Congress on 5 May 2016. The presentation provides an overview of Timor-Leste decree laws of March 2016, relevant to decentralisation, as well as information on future plans for increasing service delivery by the Municipalities (formerly District Administrations).… Read the rest
The Network (AusTimorFN) brings together 'Friendship Groups' that operate across Australia and in Timor-Leste, to bring about the better flow of information between the groups and with partner communities in Timor-Leste. AusTimorFN also facilitates liaison and coordination with the Government of Timor-Leste on behalf of the Friendship Group movement.
- AusTimorFN 2019 Membership Fees Due 18 March, 2019
- Xanana Gusmão Reading Room – Library donations 30 January, 2017
- Time to Draw the Line (Timor Sea documentary) – how YOU can organise a screening! 21 January, 2017
- DILI DECLARATION 18 August, 2016
- Graeme Emonson, Executive Director at LGV (Speakers Notes) 18 August, 2016